Sunday, 17 April 2016

Ready to post

As you saw in the last post I have been making an 18th century replica Blackjack ( leather Beer Tankard ) . Well it is finished now and ready to post to Middle Earth , it turned out very nice and the overall form has improved a lot since my 1st one, I personally would love to keep it for myself but I already have one that I regularly drink from. The stitching is a lot neater and it looks more like an original than the previous ones. I have been studying online examples from museums in the UK and look forward to making some more. For further  info on my hand made leather blackjacks check out the link on the side of this blog which will take you to my website . Pictured below are are few photos that I took this morning of my latest blackjack .





No comments:

Post a Comment