Thursday, 8 October 2015

Harris Tweed tartan Feileadh Beag

Today was my first chance to wear my new Harris tweed Feileadh beag kilt as the weather here has recently cooled down. It fits perfectly and goes well with my tartan waist coat from Cogle Historical Tailoring . It uses a drawstring and produces rough pleats which was the look I was going for so I'm very happy with it.  I had been thinking about buying some nice tartan Harris tweed for quite some time and very happy I decided to go ahead and order the tweed as it will become my go to kilt over the winter . If you are thinking about buying some Harris tweed but reluctant due to the cost think about where it is made , how it is made and the quality of the fabric , if you considering those factors it is a great deal and well worth every penny . Please excuse the background but it's the best I could come up with near to wear I live .




No comments:

Post a Comment